Cahill's Tire & Auto Service has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Oxford, MA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Cahill's Tire & Auto Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What People Say About Us
Great service and great prices on a set of 4 tires. Check around for the total price and Cahill beats the others.
Customer service awesome, very accommodating.
Friendly, honest, and reasonably priced service!
Been going to Cahill's for several years. Always do top notch quality work. Pricing is fair, and they always let you know up front what the costs will be. They also keep records of your vehicle so they have the history. Nice people too.
Very nice staff, and they had my car fixed in the time frame they gave me. Fair prices as well. Would come back again.
Great place! Fair prices. Very polite and easy going people. I was in and out quickly. I recommend anyone try and see for yourselves.