Cahill's Tire & Auto Service has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Oxford, MA.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Cahill's Tire & Auto Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What People Say About Us
Customer service awesome, very accommodating.
Friendly, honest, and reasonably priced service!
Been going to Cahill's for several years. Always do top notch quality work. Pricing is fair, and they always let you know up front what the costs will be. They also keep records of your vehicle so they have the history. Nice people too.
Very nice staff, and they had my car fixed in the time frame they gave me. Fair prices as well. Would come back again.
Great place! Fair prices. Very polite and easy going people. I was in and out quickly. I recommend anyone try and see for yourselves.
I was treated with respect, and the gentleman answering the phone was knowledgeable. I got five star service!
Looking for a trustworthy garage who will be honest, fair and whose work is reliable? This is them. I have a fleet of trucks for my business that I take to Cahill's, because I know I'm paying for work that is getting done. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys.
Every time I need car work done, I come here. They're friendly and answer any questions I have. The work has always been top notch, and I never feel as if I'm being taken advantage of. I've been coming here for months for both of my cars and will continue to do so.
Fixed a slow puncture (screw stuck in the tire). Great service, fair price. Will use again.