Cahill's Tire & Auto Service has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Oxford, MA.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Cahill's Tire & Auto Service's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Cahill's Tire & Auto Service in Oxford
Join Our Team
Join Our Team
What People Say About Us
I am on disability and severely needed 4 new tires on my car. I called around to multiple places to get quotes on tires and everywhere I called I couldn't afford, or the place was trying to get away with giving me the worst tires at the highest price. I called Cahills and got a quote for 4 tires balanced with an alignment cheaper than anywhere around, and the tires were better quality than any of the other places. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I had taken my car to the dealership 2 days prior to going to Cahills and was told there was a wheel bearing issue, and Cahills confirmed this but quoted me less than half the price for repair as the dealership. I'll be calling tomorrow to schedule wheel bearing repair with Cahills.
Wonderful customer service-called about a radiator leak and they were able to get my car in the very next day. Job was done in 1 day and just below their quoted price. My husband is pretty handy and luckily is able to take care of most maintenance and issues but for all jobs too big for the drive way, these are definitely my go to mechanics-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Thank you again for such great service!
Kerridan Banfill, 03/12/2021
Being on disability I checked all around Worcester county, not only does Cahill's have the best pricing their service is ten stars, great (owners) folks all around ! Its nice to leave a business and know that you weren't taken to the cleaners !
Great service and great prices on a set of 4 tires. Check around for the total price and Cahill beats the others.
Customer service awesome, very accommodating.
Friendly, honest, and reasonably priced service!